We design this tour: easy rider Dalat to Hue with more days, you will see the most beautiful sceneries of Highlands, explore the various customs, agricultures, minority villages, pass, national park of Vietnam.
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake “ natural Lake”
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit flower farms.
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall.
– Pagoda with happy buddha
– Riding through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditionalLong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minoritypeople ( M’Nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Rice fields
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
– Come back to stay at Buon Ma Thuot city
3rd day : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of vietnamese people during the French colony and the vivid war, the daily life of highlanders who live along the roads to learn how to make rice papers, noodles making.
– Pleiku is place where you stay overnight after along day ride..
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Kon Tum
– Visit the city a bit then head to Greenfield of the Bana and Gia-rai people, crocodile farm.. Pagoda and traditional music of them.
– Heading to sea lake which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago..a great place to take some good photos for the trip.
– Continue traveling to Kon Tum where you visit Kon tum prison ( since 1930 )
– Visit wooden church ( French Church) and Kon Tum orphanage
– Visit Kon-Ktu village and their traditional Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
Stay over night in Kon tum
5th day : Depart from Kon Tum to Kham Duc
– Continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail. Visit the well – know Phoenix Airport.
– Charlie hill to know more about the war between Northern and Southern of Vietnam.
– Stop over at indochina three corner Lao, Vietnam, Cambodia.(Indochina In a narrower sense, Indochina refers only to Vietnam, Laos and Kampuchea, which between 1893 and 1954 were united politically under the name French Indochina)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha.
– See T’Trieng Minority Village and try crossing Monkey Bridge
– Over night stay in Kham Duc town
6th day : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian
Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area .
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail
– Exploring the local market of the mountain town
– Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Rice paper making
– Visit Cham tower
– See how people make incense
– Brick making
– We’ll finish in Hoi An around 4:30pm to 5:00pm
7th Day: From Hoi an – Hue
Leaving from Hoi an for Hue we can visit:
– Fishing village.
– Paddies fields along the lagoon
– Visit the Elephant Waterfall where you can swim there..
– Stop the Lang Co Beach.
– Crossing the top of the Hai Van Pass ( panoramic view of the China Beach)
– Travel through Danang to stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand
– Stop at Marble Mountains ( one an hour for trekking up to the Mountain)
– Finish the trip around 5 p.m at Hue