Accommodation: Most of the places we are planning for the tour are in countryside therefore hotels and guesthouse are small. But room is standard clean with hot shower, wifi , TV … inside.
This tour could be done from 6 to 10 days even more. It depends on your interest, time..
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak Lake “ The natural Lake”
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit the flower farms
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Trekking through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Accommodation is in a choice of traditional long house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinking, taking, music .. etc
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall. We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil to Dong Xoai
-Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
– Pepper plantation. Try enjoying the tropical fruits
– Bamboo making village
– Cashew nut factory
– Visit war monument. Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
4th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation. Visit rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.